constellation black pie pan

Hello my OF friends. Recently I'm searching for a 2852 or 14393 with stainless case, black pie pan dial and preferably gold hands and indexes. I found this on C24 from a Japanese seller. May I request for some suggestions regarding the dial originality? Thanks! Screenshot_2023-06-14-01-43-03-782_com.chrono24.mobile.jpg Screenshot_2023-06-14-01-42-53-330_com.chrono24.mobile.jpg

Yeah looks correct and as you’d expect a vintage dial to look.

the steel case with black dial and golden hardware combo is a personal favorite as well 😀
if you share a photo of the watch, you could also get feedback about the case

the steel case with black dial and golden hardware combo is a personal favorite as well 😀
if you share a photo of the watch, you could also get feedback about the case
I didn't buy it. Because I know I definitely will get a better one at a better price someday here at OF, although I desperately want it to be on my wrist now... When that day comes, I will feel much better, emotionally and economically...

I didn't buy it. Because I know I definitely will get a better one at a better price someday here at OF, although I desperately want it to be on my wrist now... When that day comes, I will feel much better, emotionally and economically...

What was/is the asking price of it?

I hope you will find the watch as you wish.

My 2852 with the steel case, black pie pan dial and gold hands and hour-markers says hi.😀

Teerapat

IMG_8132.jpeg

This combo is also one of my favorites ! but the ones I've seen so far which were offered at accessible prices had poor looking hardware.

My 2852 with the steel case, black pie pan dial and gold hands and hour-markers says hi.😀

Teerapat

IMG_8132.jpeg
Steel case, black pie pan, yellow gold hardware 😜

About 2700 USD, from a Japanese seller.

These can be found out in the wild if you're lucky for less, but yeah you've got to be in the right place at the right time and be able to move rapido before it's whisked away from under your nose by another black truffle Connie hunter 😁

Once in the hands of a collector nobody is going to give them away as they are very hard to replace, so I'd say $2.7K is not per se cheap, but not too expensive either and once you put a $ price/hour on your search time to eventually track down one that's both better and cheaper you may think that this price isn't too bad after all.

Here's my similar 14381 on the right...came out of Ebay UK as an open auction.

20210518_105220.jpg
Edited:

These can be found out in the wild if you're lucky for less, but yeah you've got to be in the right place at the right time and be able to move rapido before it's whisked away from under your nose by another black truffle Connie hunter 😁

Once in the hands of a collector nobody is going to give them away as they are very hard to replace, so I'd say $2.7K is not per se cheap, but not too expensive either and once you put a $ price/hour on your search time to eventually track down one that's both better and cheaper you may think that this price isn't too bad after all.

20210518_105220.jpg
yes, the price is actually quite ok, given it is from a dealer and it is serviced. Your one looks more lovely and the dial also looks cleaner.

yes, the price is actually quite ok, given it is from a dealer and it is serviced. Your one looks more lovely and the dial also looks cleaner.
I bought it. We shall see when it arrives.

20210518_105220.jpg
if any friend here would like to let go one from his/her collection, I'd be more than happy to take care of it😀

Teerapat

IMG_8132.jpeg
That's awesome!!