Constellation 168.005 - opinions?

Seller wants 1600$ for this watch. I known that the crown isn't original. However, I'm not too sure about the dial? I suspect a redial since the star is slightly off center in relation to the word "Constellation." Also, does the case seem polished? Sorry for the images -- I know they're not the very best for supplementing this type of question. Help is appreciated!

Dial looks ok, case has been polished some although it is difficult to tell polish from blurred photo. The crown is wrong for sure.
The star looks ok too.

Dial looks ok, case has been polished some although it is difficult to tell polish from blurred photo. The crown is wrong for sure.
The star looks ok too.
Agreed, although hard to tell for sure without better photos. Unfortunately, most dog leg Constellations have been polished and the lugs are the first victim. Unpolished dog leg lugs look like this:
IMG_5839.jpeg IMG_5838.jpeg
Are there any photos of the movement? Do you know when the watch was last serviced? Are there any service records?

There are various examples where the star has rotated slightly, that’s a known (but legit) issue