Forums Latest Members
  1. sumerian Gold Constellation Magpie Apr 11, 2013

Thanks for that title :thumbsup: i like it.

2. sumerian Gold Constellation Magpie Apr 11, 2013

Dont worry ... we have two of them now... both of you will get one each;)

3. CanberraOmega Rabbitohs and Whisky Supporter Apr 11, 2013

4. sumerian Gold Constellation Magpie Apr 11, 2013

admire your effort :p

5. Gavin It's the quiet ones you have to 'watch' out for. Apr 11, 2013

Agree 100%. Got an A384 from them in the March auction. Sent me an invoice and I emailed them to request for change in shipping instructions. No replies from them even after various emails from me and it has been almost a month. Does one need to buy a half a million Patek to get some attention from them?::censored::

6. sumerian Gold Constellation Magpie Apr 11, 2013

Very true they really suck... They are only good at charging premium commissions... what about Christie's... is it the same story?

7. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Apr 11, 2013

Christies aren't perfect, but from what I've seen they do seem to put more effort in, and there's a bit less arrogance. Christies also tend to deal with the watch collecting community a bit more.

8. seamonster Respectable Member Apr 11, 2013

Respectable Member sumerian

Be wary. These two people have a great number of watches in their collections. Probably, they will not return you those watches, claiming the brothers and sisters in the collections refuse to let your watches go home to you.

It is safer for your watches to be with me, since I have none. They will be assured of more wrist-time permanently and you can forget about them. By the time I intend to return them to you, more than likely you will own more than a dozen of other highly desirable 18k Omega vintage-watches.

Thank-you.

Central Scrutinizer likes this.
  9. sumerian Gold Constellation Magpie Apr 11, 2013

Honorable member Seamonster,
    thanks again for your wishes ... i really wish it comes true.
    i kinda started liking your posts... they have a unique style :thumbsup: ... By any chance you happened to do any degree in English literature? ::book::