Client would like to sell this

Posts
6,837
Likes
10,655
To you or more in general?
 
Posts
24,801
Likes
55,084
The bracelet and watch are not connected, so you would want to sell them separately.

The bracelet is worth more than the watch because of the gold content, but I guess you can price that part based on weight and gold content.

The gold-capped ribbon-dial Seamaster is worth somewhere in the region of $400-$800 depending on the condition, which can't be judged from the photos.
 
Posts
7
Likes
0
Thank you- much appreciated. I googled and googled and couldn’t find the exact watch and bracelet
 
Posts
3,615
Likes
7,838
I think it is 14700 gold cap from around 1961 with likely radium lume. Here is mine in SS for comparison. I paid 500, yours has a nice ribbon dial which increases watch value if in good condition. Cant see bracelet details.

 
Posts
3,615
Likes
7,838
I don't think there is lume on that ribbon dial.
I thought so based on 7:00 marker. But kinda hard to tell. I also have same ribbon dial with little strip of radium on same markers. Better photos prob needed
 
Posts
7
Likes
0
The bracelet and watch are not connected, so you would want to sell them separately.

The bracelet is worth more than the watch because of the gold content, but I guess you can price that part based on weight and gold content.

The gold-capped ribbon-dial Seamaster is worth somewhere in the region of $400-$800 depending on the condition, which can't be judged from the photos.
I thought that was a possibility that they were not connected. Thank you for your input. It is much appreciated
 
Posts
24,801
Likes
55,084
I thought that was a possibility that they were not connected. Thank you for your input. It is much appreciated
Does the bracelet clasp have an Omega symbol? Or is it a generic bracelet?
 
Posts
3,615
Likes
7,838
Does the lume decrease or increase value?
I would say no. Bad condition lume maybe an issue. Some buyers avoid radium. We are not sure if lume is present based on photos do you see any in hand?
 
Posts
8,139
Likes
36,647
I wonder if it's pink or yellow gold cap? It looks pinkish from the photo's
 
Posts
7
Likes
0
So I scrapped the band- it was 14k. I am going to take a picture. That’s better of the face now. It does not have lume. It is Rose gold. There is scratches on the glass/plastic

 
Posts
8,139
Likes
36,647
I like it, I'd say as is, unserviced it must be €750- €850
 
Posts
883
Likes
1,770
After a service and on an appropriate strap, it's gonna be an absolute stunner.
 
Posts
786
Likes
841
I think the estimates above are accurate, but it is highly dependent on location. Historically, prices in the US have been lower than prices in the EU and UK.