Forums Latest Members
  1. Mining Man Jan 31, 2019

Hi everyone,

My brother found our grandpa's old Omega in our Uncle's garden shed last year, and I'm getting it serviced and re-dialled. I arranged that before finding this forum, so hopefully it won't become one of those re-dialling disaster stories.

I'll also need to replace the band, so would appreciate any advice on what the original would likely have been (it currently has a dodgy stretch band).

Sorry I don't have more photos - this was the only one I took so I could do some research.

Thanks in advance for any information you can share on what I might have on my hands.

Cheers,
    Mining Man

Grandpas Omega.jpg
  2. Vanallard Jan 31, 2019

You’ll need to provide additional photos to get info about the watch.

3. Mining Man Feb 1, 2019

Thanks for the reply Vanallard. Unfortunately I don't have any other photos at the moment, and won't be able to get any for a few weeks as the watch is in for the service and re-dial.

In the meantime, if anyone has any information on the CK2599 model, I would appreciate hearing from you. I can't find any reference to this model number online, so perhaps it was an Australian model designation that was numbered differently elsewhere in the world. (I'm sure photos would help in this regard.)