Forums Latest Members
  1. lillatroll May 2, 2020

I recently sent off three watches to CJNWatches for service. Two of them only required a minor repair and new battery while the third watch was in need of a little more work.

Chris had excellent communication with me from the time he received my watches until they were ready to be sent back. He gave me time spans of how long each would take and consulted with me regarding what needed doing and what was the best course of action to keep the watch running for years to come. He even gave me options about parts and which parts it was worth buying generic parts or OEM parts.
    For each watch he made a detailed report and explained what had been done and why.

I know there are many skilled and professional watchmakers on this forum but if you happen to be looking for a watchmaker then I don't think you will go wrong by using CJN Watches.

I can't even begin to express how impressed I am with the level of service, communication and helpful, honest advice I have received from Chris and I will be sending more watches when I get home next time.

Edited May 4, 2020
    Archer likes this.