Forums Latest Members
  1. base615 Jan 7, 2015

Hi guys,

I'm considering a Chronostop with original mesh which I don't have the opportunity to examine in person. If any of you have one I'd appreciate it if you could advise if it'll fit a 6.5" wrist.

Cheers,

Craig

2. base615 Jan 7, 2015

Not a single Chronostop owner?

3. Stewart H Honorary NJ Resident Jan 7, 2015

You have to exercise a little patience. I have just got home from work (in the UK) - there are people all over the world on here, all on different time zones.

Having lost a lot of weight last year - 50 lbs (23 kg) my wrist is a skinny 6.75". If you are talking about the original Chronostop mesh with the sliding adjustment on the clasp, it will probably be too loose for you. Mine now slides all the way down to my hand on its tightest adjustment. It isn't to loose to wear but is annoying.

base615 likes this.
  4. base615 Jan 7, 2015

Cheers Stewart, that actually sounds perfect for me, my wrist is 6.7" and that's how I wear my watch bracelets generally. Just as well, I had to pull the trigger already :)

Understand about the patience thing but I was on a tight timeframe and, after 10 hours without an answer, wanted to bump the thread back up for a final chance at an answer before I hit the deadline.

5. Matty01 Port Adelaide's No.1 Fan Jan 8, 2015

Ive got an Italian market Chronostop but thats on a nos bracelet rather then mesh, no issues for my wrist, but that is 7.5 inches

base615 likes this.
  6. pascs Jan 8, 2015

I did reply on another Omega forum to this question as follows:-

"The minimum length it will go is about 15cm. It also might be possible to cut some of the length of the mesh and remake the end connection, the end connections just look like they are crimped down on to the mesh"

I still think cutting the mesh might be possible. When you look at the inner ends that lock into the clasp, they look like they are crimped onto the mesh.

base615 likes this.
  7. base615 Jan 8, 2015

Cheers guys. I measured my wrist. It's 6.7" / 17cm. Sounds like it should be all good. Just got to find another one to buy now :)

8. jud Jan 8, 2015

Take your time. The really good ones only come along every once in while.

base615 likes this.