Forums Latest Members

Chrono24 and AP Royal Oak 26120

1. Yelfel Aug 2, 2019

Recently discovered this tool on Chrono24 and thought it was really cool. I question the accuracy tho, since it depends on how listings are worded and I'm not sure if it's based on price sold or price listed.

Which brings me to my question; thoughts on the 26120? It's on my short list of next targets. I believe the movement is based on a JLC dual time movement (there are a couple JLCs with the same dial layout). Or should the 15202 be THE Royal Oak to pursue today.

upload_2019-8-2_10-11-9.png

2. Gamma Aug 2, 2019

I liked this watch a lot as well and it was on my wish list for a while. But the newer version only comes in blue and white if I recall correctly and I referred the black which is an older model. I eventuality went off it as decided it looks cluttered and would love just the plain Royal Oak. But I haven’t tried either on so am just guessing. I think one really needs try on before buying. If you intend wearing it anyway

3. asrnj77 Aug 3, 2019

I don’t put any faith in Chrono24 evaluations. Most prices are artificially inflated by dealers and this graph means nothing.

All Royal Oaks are in an up-swing and prices are crazy. I still wish I would have bought the unpolished, full set 15300 I could have bought last year for $13,000. These seem to be going for $20,000 + nowadays. Oh well..could have, would have, should have...

pongster and WatchCor like this.