Choosing between two Speedmasters Reduced 3510.50

Hi OF. So I'm in the market for a Speedy Reduced, and I'm considering 2 examples...

Example #1 appears to have better condition lume and hands, but the case and bracelet appear somewhat polished (although the current seller says that it was not polished in their possession). (First 3 photos).

Example #2 appears to have somewhat worse condition lume and hands, but the case and bracelet appear less polished. (Second 3 photos).

Regarding other factors, #2 is ~$400 cheaper, but #1 was more recently serviced and is running better, which is notable given the nature of servicing these unsupported movements.

So, I know this forum is generally anti-polish, but how do folks vote between these two? Thanks!

Edit: PS I'm specifically looking for tritium versions, hence the 1140 movements. And I've also asked for additional photos of case #1 to better confirm the degree of polishing.
Edited:

Personally, I would go with 1...the lume and subdial hands on 2 would bother me. But just one man's opinion...

Like 1
Figure out which one will give you more joy on the wrist, and buy it. The only vote that really matters is yours. In general I wouldn't get worked up over the condition of a Speedy Reduced, I don't think they will ever really be collectible.
Edited:

Fair enough, and is it normal for an 1140 to not be gold plated? (I was under the impression that they switched to rhodium plating with the 1141)...