Forums Latest Members
  1. Vagante Jan 29, 2018

Been shopping for first Omega and now down to these 2 grey market dealers with Omega waranty . Just about same price when fees added. Both get good customers service marks. Mdgrwl shows 24 hour return if not as described. Not sure if that allows enough time to test for authenticity and problems by local expert. Chitown has no stated policy but found a long thread on another forum showing issue with later successful resolution. Chitown gets nothing but praise as far as I can see. Not sure if either are negotiable on their stated picing. I know Mdgrwl gets great marks on this forum but looks like smaller dealer with no brick and morter.... Opinions ?

2. alam Jan 29, 2018

another thing important to me is the type of payment Sellers are willing to accept.. my preference is to use my credit card for several reasons... wrt price negotiation, it doesnt hurt to ask, the worse response you could get is no, but you’d be surprised the things you can get in life by just asking....

citizenrich likes this.
  3. Bushido Jan 29, 2018

I have purchased from both @mdgrwl and Chitown in the past. In each case, they were equally friendly, professional, and I came away from the transactions completely happy. In my opinion, you can enter into a purchase with either of these gentlemen and be confident in your dealings. My suggestion is to call both of them and have a chat.

blufinz52 and dan7800 like this.
  4. b-16707 Jan 29, 2018

mind if i throw another in the mix? how about @demollo ? =)

5. ac106 Jan 29, 2018

@Kringkily

Lots of great trusted sellers out there.

Just ask them to source you exactly what you want: NIB, LNIB, Omega warranty etc

STANDY likes this.
  6. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Jan 30, 2018

+1

Have put a few onto @Kringkily over the years and all were happy with transactions

7. mikechi22 Jan 30, 2018

I’ve never seen chitown post a “for sale” on here. Where does one find him? Does he have a bricks and mortar store in Chicago?

8. any4xx Jan 30, 2018

I’ve also bought from both of them. Both transactions were smooth and satisfying.

9. any4xx Jan 30, 2018

Www.chitownwatch.com

mayankyadav likes this.
  10. mikechi22 Jan 30, 2018

Thanks! In Hong Kong more or less here and their site must block traffic from this corner of the globe.