Forums Latest Members
  1. duc Sep 29, 2017

2. duc Sep 29, 2017

Well, well. I didn't post this here and wouldn't start this post to begin with. I put it the ST thread as what I thought was a funny reply to @semper _shells posting regarding a watch for his daughter.

Suggestion, if you don't like the post where I put it, just delete it. I can live with that.

3. ConElPueblo Sep 29, 2017

Have OF recruited a new moderator recently??

It seems to me that we've been running a much tighter ship recently - much less leeway in regards to going off-topic. Which is a real shame, as IMO that's a part of this page's DNA :(

4. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Sep 29, 2017

Kim Cattrell if I'm not mistaken.

mikechi22 likes this.
  5. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Sep 29, 2017

Ordinarily I would agree, but this case the post was in a sticky thread created specifically to discuss Speedy Tuesday arrivals. Some threads cry out for hijacking, some don't. The post here is as off topic as possible, so it was moved, as possibly having some merit . If a member does not like the move they are free to delete the post as they choose. A great number of posts are moved all the time and for many different reasons. Sometimes to more appropriate forums, sometimes because they would make a good new thread. This is nothing new.

6. McJamesT Sep 29, 2017

Thought it was Sharon Stone

Foo2rama likes this.
  7. ConElPueblo Sep 29, 2017

In that case, I applaud the choice of moderator. A better class of forum, this.

McJamesT likes this.
  8. duc Sep 29, 2017

Ok. I apologize. Plus, it is Sharon Stone.

McJamesT and Foo2rama like this.
  9. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Sep 29, 2017

Mmm, a different pose :whistling:

duc likes this.
  10. duc Sep 29, 2017

Not sure where the Presidente' is hiding though...

[​IMG]

11. Riviera Paradise Oct 1, 2017

Normally I think you and the other mods make good calls, but you clearly jumped the gun on this one. I would have left the Sharon stone photo reply in place (@duc had a good funny response to @semper_shells post) and let the thread drift for a few posts...only moving the "offending" posts to the Rolex section if clearly thread hijacking had settled in. IMO the ST arrivals thread could do with some variation beyond the "when is mine going to arrive" and "look I've just received mine" posts.

Honestly, I think you guys need to calm down a bit, relax, and drink a few beers...I suppose the lack of Sheilas down under might be generating a bit of a strain:p:D

McJamesT likes this.
  12. EagleBear Oct 4, 2017

I wouldn’t mind looking for it, I’m sure it would only take a minute or two Bahaha [emoji23]