Forums Latest Members
  1. Bobcat Sig Feb 1, 2022

That's the pacific northwest of the USA for those of you playing at home. And I do mean wet. :D

I picked up my second Omega this week and a third is likely on the way later this week.

My watch passion started in earnest about two years ago when I bought my serious watch; an Oris TT! F1 limited edition. Since then, I've lept head-long into horology with reckless abandon. As it relates here, an 1861 Moonwatch joined the collection last year because any self-respecting watchonista needs a Speedy in their life.

A white dial Seamaster 300M was added this week. And a Mark II re-issue is likely to make my Omegas a trio. These fine pieces join a pair of Rolex, three Panerais, four Tudors, two G-Shocks, a Hamilton, and five Seikos.

I'm anxious to dive in here and continue my learning journey. Thanks for having me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

lindo and MtnMarine like this.
  2. Syzygy Feb 1, 2022

Welcome to the library, this place is a wealth of knowledge! Very nice collection...I've been fascinated by Panerai, but have yet to learn enough about them to know which I'd like to add to the rotation.

Wear them all in good health, and stay dry...or dance in the rain, whatever floats your boat!

Bobcat Sig likes this.
  3. Bobcat Sig Feb 1, 2022

Thanks!

Panerais wowed and confused me when I started the process. My advice would be to go with the one that speaks to you. After all, there are so many variants. They fall into two major categories; Radiomirs with their exposed crown and wire lugs, and the Luminors with the now-famous crown guard and beefier lugs. Of each of those, case variations exist. Generally, Radiomirs tend to wear smaller as they tend to be slimmer, and Luminors are usually the chunkier of the two. There are great, classic examples of each. If you want recommendations, I'd be happy to send them along.

Syzygy likes this.