Forums Latest Members

SOLD Certina DS2 PH200 from 1969

1. DanT Apr 24, 2022

Putting up for sale this Certina DS-2 ph200m ref. 5801 303 from 1969

Purchased here on OF from another member around a year ago, who had it serviced by his watchmaker at the time. This is a wonderful watch, and vintage Certina divers are rightly growing in appreciation, so this is a reluctant sale - but sadly I need to make space in my collection.

Apparently, it was bought from the grandson of the owner, from the Neuchatel region. It keeps excellent time, and all functions work well -

Case:
    Appears unpolished, angles sharp. Mineral glass is new as the original one was heavily scratched. Case diameter 40mm, excluding crown
    Dial & hands:
    Original tritium lume plots, dial is very clean. a tiny bit of paint is missing on the edge of the dial at 4 o'clock. Original hands with no missing lume.
    Crown :
    Original screwed crown
    Bezel:
    Original bakelite bezel

Reference as a seller here:
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/very-happy-with-constellation-from-dant.140657/

Now the pics -
    Certina Dial 1.jpg

certina wrsit.jpg

Certina Dial CU.jpg

Certina crown.jpg

certina caseback.jpg

Asking £1200 shipping within the UK included - Payment via Pay Pal F&F or bank transfer. Thanks for looking and OF for the space!

2. Scarecrow Boat Burt Macklin, FBI Apr 26, 2022

Just for clarification are you wanting a sale only within UK? Asking from the US. Have a bump on me :thumbsup:

3. Dr.Sascha Apr 27, 2022

Fantastic piece and a very fair price, GLWS!

csburns and DanT like this.
  4. DanT Apr 27, 2022

I can ship to the US via DHL - but additional cost of this + any additional insurance will need to be discussed of course.
    I appreciate your interest and thanks for the bump :thumbsup:

Scarecrow Boat likes this.
  5. Frederic_gva Apr 28, 2022

Great watch ;)

6. DanT May 2, 2022

Bank holiday bump -

Offers have been made, but still nothing firm, so reduced price to £1100. Thanks for looking -

7. DanT May 5, 2022

Bump. Will leave the Certina here on OF for a couple of days and then I'll try elsewhere, or its back in the rotation. Thanks guys!

8. DanT May 17, 2022

SOLD - thanks OF for the space and to all those who got in touch.

Scarecrow Boat and Dr.Sascha like this.
  9. Dr.Sascha May 17, 2022

Congrats to the buyer and the seller! very glad this lovely bit of dive-watch history is staying in the OF family :thumbsup:

DanT likes this.