Posts 1,671 Likes 5,300 Eve 路Aug 7, 2026 Hi all, Looking for a vintage Certina DS with Reference "5801 112" or "5601 112". Black dial, red cross or diver dial, however they are called. Maybe somebody is willing to part with one.
Posts 8,246 Likes 29,135 Tony C. 路Aug 7, 2026路惟f Jury member Should I ever be forced to liquidate all of my favorite watches, I'll keep you in mind. 馃槄
Posts 1,671 Likes 5,300 Eve 路Aug 7, 2026 Tony C. Should I ever be forced to liquidate all of my favorite watches, I'll keep you in mind. 馃槄 Thanks Tony! I wish nobody ever "be forced to liquidate" their favourite watches though! 馃槈
Posts 8,246 Likes 29,135 Tony C. 路Aug 7, 2026路惟f Jury member Eve Thanks Tony! I wish nobody ever "be forced to liquidate" their favourite watches though! Who knows, perhaps I'll become a true minimalist late in life, so you won't need to feel ambivilent.