Forums Latest Members
  1. rafabond Nov 1, 2018

my new Casio, an edition limited to 350 pieces for everyone, rare and hard to find

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

stockae92, JimInOz, Wivac and 2 others like this.
  2. alam Nov 1, 2018

cool :thumbsup: besides depth indicator, what other functions does it have to support diving? what’s PS and M?

3. rafabond Nov 1, 2018

I'm still finding out things, they gave it to me yesterday and I'm not very familiar with G-Shock
    it was a surprise gift

alam likes this.
  4. Rolycoaster Nov 1, 2018

Cool, I was just out diving this morning wearing my Rangeman and was thinking about a Frogman whilst I was down there.

NB Dr said the diving would have no direct affect on the gout but I'm to drink extra extra water.

GOPR0139.JPG

Edited Nov 1, 2018
  5. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Nov 1, 2018

Ahh it comes with a Bond villain knife!!!

I’m picky with dive knifes but I like the line cutter and serrated back of the blade where you need it.

My perfect knife is close to this with a flat tip.

Nice pick up!!

rafabond likes this.
  6. Rolycoaster Nov 1, 2018

My buddy just brought me this from UK. Just what I wanted.

IMG_0299.JPG

7. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Nov 1, 2018

Nice piece!

image.jpg
    That’s my primary I run mounted inside my left calf.
    Inside the calf to prevent it from getting caught on kelp and fishing lines. Left side so it’s a natural motion to be grabbed by my dominant hand. Pommel for hitting my tank to alert other divers or student. Flat tip to prevent breakage when jamming it in sand as an anchor in high surge and for prying stuff from rocks. Easy disassembly for cleaning.

I run a smaller knife as backup on my BCD. I learned from ex Navy and Tech divers, and dive in colder waters of the coast in SoCal all year. So I run a lot of redundancy and customization on my gear. I debrief every dive and learn from what was right and wrong with what we did, and have even custom built some of the gear I run to solve problems we ran into on dives. Lots of Kelp, lots of fishing lines, lots of low vis, periodically in high boat traffic areas which leads to complications for unplanned surfacing.

ext1 likes this.