Forums Latest Members

SOLD Cartier Tank Basculante 2386

1. thelinendial Sep 30, 2023

For sale is my wife’s steel Cartier Tank Basculante Watch reference 2386 (aka w1011155).

It has a quartz movement from the early 2000s. The Tank Basculante is well-loved by watch enthusiasts due to the charming reversible case and slim profile. The caseback is closed and free of any engraving, which allows you to customize it. The sapphire cabochon on the dial is very beautiful and a bright blue. It comes on the original caramel brown alligator Cartier strap with a signed buckle, and the strap itself is quite flat and has very few creases.

I have included a wrist shot on my wife whose wrist diameter is 5.25”.

The flatness of the case makes it wear slightly bigger than you’d expect, comfortable on anyone up to 6.5 inch wrists. It’s Cartier, you want smaller.

Watch only, no box or papers.

Dimensions: 21.8mm x 32.3mm x 6.2mm
    Crystal: Sapphire
    Water Resistance: Not sure
    Crown: Push-pull
    Movement: Quartz
    Caseback: Closed caseback
    Strap and Buckle: Comes with the original Cartier Strap and Buckle KD5AAN58

The watch is offered at $2,900 USD which includes shipping, insured within Canada or CONUS. International buyers are welcome, but shipping may be additional. Not interested in trades for this one.

I believe this is competitively priced as it rarely shows up in forums, and listed on Chrono 24 and eBay with average pricing at $4k+.

I have a perfect transaction record with lots of references here, other forums, and on eBay.

Cartier-Tank-Basculante-2386---1-v3-DSC05895.jpg Cartier-Tank-Basculante-2386---2-bas2.jpg Cartier-Tank-Basculante-2386---3-bas7.JPG Cartier-Tank-Basculante-2386---4-bas4.jpg Cartier-Tank-Basculante-2386---5-bas8.jpg Cartier-Tank-Basculante-2386---6-bas3.jpg Cartier-Tank-Basculante-2386---7-bas5.jpg

Cartier-Tank-Basculante-2386---8-bas1.jpg
    Edited Jan 15, 2024
    Duracuir1 likes this.