Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Caravelle Sea Hunter Diver. Reference 665-1

1. MoclovFlop Do the Electric Boogaloo. Apr 26, 2021

Hi OF,

Update: Withdrawn because it went to a friend.

Selling my Caravelle Sea Hunter since it was a long term project that just got finished and has received no wrist time. A year in the drawer and a day on the wrist.

This is reference 665-1, with details that draw from other famous divers such as the Nautilus style hands and dial lay out. Hands and dial have original tritium lume (contrast lume on the hands is correct). Hand lume has been stabilized on the back because of a crack on the hour hand lume.

Dial is very glossy and in amazing condition with only the slightest of small marks (very small mark below "LL" in Caravelle, and another inset from 9, halfway to center). Any scratches you see are on the crystal only.

Crystal is NOS original replacement. Very fine scratches from existing.

Bezel is 60-click and has good tension overall, but does have a little looseness when 12 is at the crown. Might need a slight bend to get better contact with the ball in that spot. Also has one large knock below 15 and some wear along the edges.

Movement is a Caravelle 11UPACD (ETA 2472), running well and keeps great time but no service history so please take note. Date flips at 5 minutes before 12.

Case measures 35.25mm without the crown. Crown is signed. Case is MLB made, double signed with Caravelle and Bulova. Case back has a handful of scratches, but no major gouges.

Lugs are 20mm. Does not include a strap and will be head only.

I am looking for $800 obo net to me. Prefer to use Paypal F&F or Venmo if you're in the U.S. Shipping included in the U.S. But will be extra for international.

I am a collector not a dealer so no returns unless grossly misrepresented.

I have sold a few things here with good references, plus I have many references from instagram (moclovflop), and nearly 20 years of positive feedback on ebay (user: alkalinequatro).

Please let me know if you have questions!

IMG_9111.jpg 7CDB7ACF-0A6F-4891-A636-CBEE4BAABC6E.JPG
    IMG_8636.JPG IMG_8635.JPG IMG_8634.JPG IMG_8638.JPG IMG_8637.JPG IMG_8639.JPG IMG_8640.JPG IMG_8641.JPG IMG_8642.JPG

Edited May 9, 2021
  2. MoclovFlop Do the Electric Boogaloo. Apr 30, 2021

Price Drop bump

wagudc likes this.