Forums Latest Members
  1. tikkathree Jun 8, 2019

Possibly more so given there's all that medium format stuff to explore. My journey into 135 film started in full digital and regressed backwards into homeloaded B&W but I could not engage with home developing and I gradually resented the cost of getting negs scanned to disk.
    But the ergonomics.... much like hand-winding valjoux chrono..... dribble, dribble, dribble. My particular prediliction was the Olympus OM1-4 series.
    Beware the Canon cough!

2. tikkathree Jun 8, 2019

DSLR to mirrorless: that seems to be the thing to do just now/down my way. I'm too locked into the value of Canon L lenses to think about a major kit shift and, from wht I read on t'internet, Canon's EF mount mirrorless offerings are not exactly market leaders.

3. tikkathree Jun 8, 2019

The cost of the full scan is what nudged me out of fillum. For while I worked in a Norfolk market town which was home to a Kodak developer lab and I used to enjoy getting my film "dev & neg only" and and a free constructive feedback.
    At the time I was homeloading b&w which I was buying on the roll and buying colour fillum from Poundland at £1/roll.

Gorgeous body and lens combo you got there.