Can I have some advice on a vintage Cal 620 Omega in gold plated case?

Hey just needed your attention.
I saw an old omega watch and i need your help to determine whether or not this watch is real cause I'm thinking of buying it.

Thank you for your time!

What research did you do yourself? Did you google the number?

The condition of the dial alone would be enough to keep me from looking any further. Pass.

The condition of the dial alone would be enough to keep me from looking any further. Pass.
But is it real? I like the watch

But is it real? I like the watch
It is real. Now do we have your permission to go back to what we were doing before?

It is real. Now do we have your permission to go back to what we were doing before?
Lol thanks mate

Yep. Got no results
if you had actually searched it you would have seen the reference show up as the second and third result on google?

Real, but not desirable and it has no real value.

I want it cause i like it not because i want to flip it or keeping it as an asset or something.
Appreciate your help! Thanks

Good feedback comments above.
The watch may be attractive in good condition, but this one is very worn out and tired.
Not attractive at all.

I want it cause i like it not because i want to flip it or keeping it as an asset or something.
Appreciate your help! Thanks
Sure, if you can get it for $25 and it's in running condition, you can just wear it until it stops working properly. But I'd advise against paying real money for it, and I'd also think twice about paying for a service if it's not running well. That would be money you could put into buying something better.

Is it just me or has OF become a Mecca for drive-by posters?

Is it just me or has OF become a Mecca for drive-by posters?
We had the highest number of them year one, it’s been less since the early years if anything

We had the highest number of them year one, it’s been less since the early years if anything
Good to hear, but there are days when it sure doesn’t seem like it. 🙁

Yes it's real but as others have noted it's really not worth buying regardless of price. It's simply not in good enough condition and will only get worse with age. The dial is damaged and the gold plating is severely worn, crown is incorrect and very worn as well.

What about this specific watch do you find so attractive?

To echo the above, if you like this reference/style of watch, that’s great. But, it’s much better to search for one in good condition. This one is genuine but pretty poor.