Can anyone tell me what kind of watch this is?

Posts
13,489
Likes
31,801
A fantasy watch which may contain a Omega movement.
 
Posts
18,736
Likes
38,885
Marriage watch, modern case with a pocket watch movement and a fantasy re-dial.

A lot of them come from Central Europe.
 
Posts
21
Likes
49
Depends on how you define "Central Europe".
I am from Austria, which is Central Europe, and I'm pretty sure, none of these come from Austria.
 
Posts
10,751
Likes
16,738
Depends on how you define "Central Europe".
I am from Austria, which is Central Europe, and I'm pretty sure, none of these come from Austria.
Think further East. More like Ukraine in fact.
 
Posts
21
Likes
49
To some it might be worth wearing.
It's not a Christie's timepiece however.
 
Posts
13,489
Likes
31,801
Is it worth anything?

To 99.995% of the members of this forum, no.

However if you like it it's wroth whatever you're willing to pay.
 
Posts
1,179
Likes
1,760
I'm a vintage watch enthusiast.

Too cheap to be a collector...