Forums Latest Members
  1. SpeedyPhill Founder Of Aussie Cricket Blog Mark Waugh Universe Feb 15, 2017

2. Davidt Feb 15, 2017

I'm assuming you're reasonably new to vintage Speedmasters? I'd echo the suggestion to read up on speedmaster101.com, spend a good amount of time reading here and possibly the MWO book.

Buying from the FS section is generally a good bet, especially from established private sellers and generally from dealers. Familiarising yourself with well known posters and looking at feedback in the seller reviews section will help you.

In short there isn't a one stop shop you can drop in any day of the week. There are several sources.

Perhaps most importantly, it's important to know yourself what's correct for the model you're looking at and not rely on an item description.

MWU blog likes this.
  3. nonuffinkbloke #1 Nigel Mansell Fan Feb 15, 2017

Wish I could track down my old Messa Boogie Subway and my back breaking 70's Fender Twin Don ?... I should never have let those two go.:( I'm trying to raise the dosh for my 105.012 service and I nearly parted with my old 70's Memory Man last week to fund it. Fortunately I came to my senses!::shy::

20161229_114221.jpg
    Edited Feb 15, 2017
    Don Bocadillo and Dash1 like this.