Forums Latest Members
  1. BartH Follows a pattern of overpaying May 23, 2017

I had the best of transactions and the worst of transactions with @bushcamper ...

I sold a gold Connie and a Nivada Grenchen chronomaster to him and had the most pleasant dealings ever.

It went all wrong in shipping. The package got lost. For weeks we were looking at the tracking not moving (Netherlands-Germany should only take 2 days max). After waiting some more I started talking refund, Stefan wanted none of that talk, he remained upbeat and hopeful. After the shipping company informed me that the package was misappropiated (read: stolen) in transit, I of course had no other option than pay up immediately, Stefan however even offered holding that payment until my insurance claim was honored, which I think truly was too nice a gesture (we didn't go that route, because it's entirely my responsibility).

All in all, the man is a gentleman and my biggest regret is that I didn't bring the watches in person.

bushcamper likes this.
  2. bushcamper May 28, 2017

You all know Bart, don't ya?
    Who does not - let me say it this way:

He is one of those guys, this forum is what it is: the best vintage watch forum all over!
    It is Bart and others who are backing and constantly are pulling this forum in sharing their passion, knowledge and time with newbies like myself.

Yes, the transaction was all but a success, but it was a pleasure for me having this experience with him.
    Next time we will arrange for a meeting face2face and will have some good german wine for sure!

Stefan

BartH likes this.