Forums Latest Members
  1. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Apr 15, 2015

Any Bremont fans around NYC?

I am being invited to the opening of the Bremont store in NYC on the 21st of April. I don't have many details yet because it is being arranged by my wife, who knows one of the new owners of Bremont. I'm inquiring if they would be interested on having a few more passionate collectors and hobbyists at the opening. I am not sure if they will accept the offer but just in case I wanted to get an idea of anyone that may be interested. It's not a brand that get's much attention here but it still might be some watch related fun.

2. Frunkinator Keep tickin & tockin, work it all around the clock Apr 15, 2015

I may be down. Pm me whatever info you have Sergio

3. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Apr 15, 2015

For now all I know it's the 21st. I'm waiting to see if my wife can reach them to see how many people they would like around. It would be great for them as I am sure it wold create some buzz, and good for us for an evening distraction. Once I get an answer, If I do, I'll reach through PM or list on the thread the details.

Frunkinator likes this.
  4. Frunkinator Keep tickin & tockin, work it all around the clock Apr 15, 2015

Sounds good to me!