Forums Latest Members

SOLD Breitling Navitimer 01 - AB0120 - Full Set in Fabulous Condition

1. ashleysteadman Feb 22, 2017

Follow me on Instagram @WatchAshTick for more photos!

For sale is a stunning Breitling Navitimer 01 (reference AB1020) on stainless steel bracelet.

This particular example is in fantastic condition with few signs of wear. This watch features the Breitling calibre 01 Manufacture in house movement, which is a certified chronometer with column wheel chronograph and 70 hour power reserve. It has an excellent, comfortable 43mm stainless steel case, with black panda dial and the classic Breitling computational bezel.

As with all my watches authenticity is guaranteed, I have plenty of feedback from domestic and international buyers alike (available on request).

If you have any questions or offers please let me know! I am located in Sydney, Australia but happy to ship internationally. I have a number of other watches for sale so feel free to contact me for info (+614 37 00 00 77).

Ref
    : AB0120
    Case Material: Stainless Steel.
    Case Diameter: 43mm.
    Crystal(s): Sapphire.
    Movement: Breitling 01 Manufacture in house calibre.
    Accessories: Watch, papers, instructions, chronometer certificate, spare links, etc.
    Movement Condition: Excellent condition.
    Crystal(s) Condition: Excellent condition.
    Dial Condition: Excellent condition.
    Hands Condition: Excellent condition.
    Case Condition: Excellent condition.
    Bezel Condition: Excellent condition.
    Bracelet Condition: Excellent condition.

Priced to sell at $4,590 USD / $5,895 AUD net to me. This is a current model which retails at $12,230.00 AUD!

- Please excuse dust/fluff/fingerprints in photo.
    - This watch is listed for sale elsewhere so this listing may be ended at any time.
    - Please note that the photos form part of the description.
    - The watch comes with what is stated in this listing only.
    - All watches are checked prior to sale to ensure quality and accurate time keeping for daily wear and that a service will not be needed in the near future, however detailed service or ownership history of my watches is not known unless mentioned in the listing.

fullsizeoutput_1ebb.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1eba.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1eb9.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1eb8.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1eb7.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1ea3.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1eaf.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1eb0.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1ea8.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1eb3.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1ebc.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1eb5.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1eb6.jpeg

Edited Feb 23, 2017
  2. ashleysteadman Feb 25, 2017

On hold pending funds.

3. ashleysteadman Feb 28, 2017

Aaaaaaaaaaand sold elsewhere! Thanks Omega Forums :)