Forums Latest Members

FS Breitling Chronomat Yachting/Regatta

1. donkii May 23, 2020

Here we have an all stell Breitling Chronomat with the Yachting/Regatta feature. These came in two different versions, the all stell and the Two Tone G/S and the steel version is the least common.

The condition of the watch is great as the pictures will show. The dial is without any spots and the lume has started to become a little creamy.

Mounted on the watch we have a full length rouleaux bracelet. It does not only look good, it wears super comfy as well. This rouleaux bracelet is now re-introduced by Breitling again and we can only guess but I'm guessing these original bracelet will become more sought after.

We have a small ding on the upper right lug, a small one, but its there. And as always with these double AR coated crystals I can see some scratches when I angle the watch in different lights. When wearing it on the wrist, looking at the time, it's nothing you can see but it's there and should be mentioned.

The watch comes with inner and outer box as presented in the pictures.

A great watch to have now when summer is coming, the fluorecent hand together with the small color inlays in the "subdial" at 12.

Watch will be shipped world wide from Sweden. Shipping is included in the price. If you want DHL och something else then the normal Swedish Postal service we'll find a solution for that of course.
    A couple of hundred references from here, chronocentric.com and many other national and international forums.

Was €2200 inc. shipping. Paid by bank wire.
    Now €1800 inc. shipping.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Edited Jun 10, 2020
    gmb80, Lonestar and Thommas like this.