Forums Latest Members
  1. nightowl Jul 24, 2015

Hello! My first real post, and I'm surprising myself by not asking about a Constellation up for auction, but a Breitling. I hope this doesn't bring bad luck!

It's a Breitling Cadette, up for auction here in Sweden, probably late 1960s or early 1970s. I'm trying to find a solid information regarding this watch. It seems it probably is a cal 523N, but the description I have is rather limited. It's not a chronograph but a dress watch, has a subdial with the second hand and a very interesting dial.

The Omega-world seems so much more organized by comparison.

Cheers!

2. ulackfocus Jul 24, 2015

I can't think without pictures.

DirtyDozen12 likes this.
  3. nightowl Oct 19, 2015

This thread in long gone, but I feel I need to post atleast two photos of the watch in question. For future reference.

Or wait, those would obviously be copyrightet. Good thing the auction is still archived, here: https://www.bukowskis.com/sv/lots/690361-herrarmbandsur-breitling-cadette-1970-tal

The description is lacking the fact that it was gold capped. Funny action. First, it was recalled, not having met the reservice bid of 12000 SEK, then on the second try, it went for 23000 SEK. I wonder if someone thought it was gold?