Forums Latest Members

SOLD Brand new Omega Speedmaster Apollo / Alaska

1. photo500 Mar 23, 2015

Hi All,
    This is a Speedmaster I built on the 31/12/2014. It uses an Apollo LE dial and Alaska LE red Chrono hand. The red of the writing on the dial and the red of the hand make for a striking look coupled with the panda sub dials. I've built quite a few Speedmasters now and this particular one is a favourite. Well this and the Blue moon broad arrow :)

ALL PARTS OF THIS WATCH ARE NEW GENUINE OMEGA STOCK INCLUDING THE 1861 MOVEMENT.

Case; NEW, Ref 145.0022 (Latest laser 'globe' engraving)
    Crystal; NEW, Hesalite
    Bezel; NEW,
    Dial; NEW, Raised applied logo Apollo LE "July 20, 1969" in red
    Hands; NEW, Correct type for the Apollo LE except the chronograph central second which is the incredibly hard to get Alaska LE type. NOT hand painted.
    Movement; NEW, this movement came sealed in a foil bag from Omega.

Full disclosure;
    This watch has been put together from parts, it did not leave the factory as a whole, I built it myself in my workshop. I have worn it very sparingly, carefully and tested it thoroughly since it was made. I did not make it to keep and so it has in total only been worn a handful of times as its not really possible to test a watch in the real world without wearing it. Amplitute is a solid 300 degree's and its set at +6sec per day dial up. Everything works as Omega intended, all hands reset properly and accurately to zero.

This piece is currently on a Seiko nylon two piece nato style strap which suits it very well. You could of course fit it with any 20mm strap or Speedmaster bracelet you may have. I have a brand new sealed in the packet 1171 + 633 set available for an additional $350.

$3250 USD + Postage + Paypal of 3%. This will be on OF for one week only before going to eBay and WUS.

Thanks for looking :)

IMG_2754.jpg IMG_2758.jpg IMG_2761.jpg IMG_2763.JPG IMG_2766.jpg IMG_2749.jpg IMG_2454.JPG IMG_2202.JPG IMG_1761.JPG

JohnSteed and rogart like this.
  2. photo500 Mar 25, 2015

Sold! Thank you Omega Forums and buyer