Forums Latest Members
  1. Starman71 Jan 18, 2021

I prefer bracelets on my watches as I find them more comfortable than straps. Is it possible to use a bracelet with a ceramic case watch, assuming you can find the right size?

2. Bugbait Jan 18, 2021

Don't see why not other than possibly looks. The ceramic case is harder than steel or titanium so you shouldn't even have to worry about any scuffing where the surfaces meet.

Although weight disparity might make the watch wear a bit strangely unless you go with titanium instead of steel.

3. Starman71 Jan 18, 2021

Thanks Bugbait, I actually think that weight disparity might be a good thing, help offset the weight of the head. But anyway, I found it odd that Omega never offers a ceramic case on a metal bracelet. Maybe the two make a sound when rubbing together like fingernails on a chalkboard or something.

4. Hands90 Jan 18, 2021

Doesn't Panerai make a ceramic bracelet?

5. Bugbait Jan 19, 2021

Not sure I would agree that adding more weight via a bracelet would be a good thing. Part of the appeal of ceramic, at least for me is the lighter weight. I find my titanium and ceramic watches far more comfortable and wearable than my steel ones. Some like the heft, others don't. I would be put off by a heavy bracelet on a light watch.