Forums Latest Members
  1. polytek Apr 3, 2018

This is my first post here at Omega Forums, and I'm a newcomer to the watch world in general. I'm here to learn.
    I acquired this 1967 DeVille without a strap, and fitted it with this Prima Plana BOR style bracelet.

IMG_20180403_153849292.jpg
    https://www.omegawatches.com/watch-omega-de-ville-omega-151-0010/

I know this watch was sold originally with a leather strap, but I felt the BOR style was a great match for this dressy case. The Prima Plana (eBay purchase) is quite light-weight and cheap feeling. The links are folded, not solid. What I'd *really* like to do is fit it with an Omega BOR strap like the 1068, and I'm looking for help in doing so.

There are lots of 18mm BOR bracelets out there, but this case has 20mm lugs, and they are (obviously) straight, which seems to be even more difficult to find, particularly as a package. I'm sure the best way to do this is to find a bracelet (with or without end links), and then add the correct end links.

I can't seem to find any kind of compiled reference of Omega bracelets and end links, so I'm here asking for advice from the hive mind.

Thanks in advance,

Darryl

Edited Apr 3, 2018