Forums Latest Members
  1. TheCapn Apr 7, 2016

Hi guys

Ghost follower for long time, this is my first post, looking for some infos,
    So last day I lost a link pin on my 1450 bracelet, I wondering what is the right type of pin for this bracelet? because I found the old one and its look like a simple round straight pin, its looks suspicious to me, as if that were not enough I found what is appear to be a 1171 link in my 1450 bracelet, if someone could confirm.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

English is not my first language, so please excuse any mistakes

Thank you,

2. sky21 Apr 7, 2016

I don't know the answer to your bracelet question, but bravo on your screen name and avatar!!

TheCapn likes this.
  3. Canuck Apr 7, 2016

Welcome,

There are so many different styles of hinge pins for this type of watch bracelet. Some of them use an inner ferrule (tube) as a retainer for the pin. I noticed there is lots of adjustment leeway in the buckle. I wonder if the best bet would be to remove a link from the bracelet and let the buckle out. You won't need a replacement pin if you do it this way.

Ravineman likes this.
  4. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Apr 7, 2016

The pin for the 1450 bracelet is part number 128ST1450.

Cheers, Al

5. wsfarrell Apr 7, 2016

If you found that pin (as it appears from the photo), you can just replace it. Maybe peen the ends a bit afterwards to prevent it from falling out again. You could also replace the pin, though it appears that neither Otto Frei in the U.S. nor Cousins in the UK carry the part that Archer specifies. What I've done in similar situations is to measure the diameter of the pin, then search eBay for something "watch bracelet pin 1.3mm".

As for the 1171 link in the 1450 bracelet----take it out!

6. TheCapn Apr 10, 2016

thanks guys !