Boutique deep scratched my DeVille

So I am the crazy guy with a manual wind issue on my DeVille purchased new from AD last July. The manager confirmed watch had full service, and the reverse wheel was faulty. After winding it felt different.

I didn’t even need loupe, deep scratch, my nail catches over it. See picture and zoom in.

The manager looked at it spoke to the watchmaker and offered a solution. My whole case, not including case back will be changed free of charge. He said since serial number on movement and case back so will take less time.

A horrific but pleasant customer experience at the same time.

Is nice to hear that they took immediate steps to make you happy. That's good customer service.

I must admit 10/10 for rectifying situation.

They will do under same case number, great thing about their service each step is documented.

Someone scratched it and hoped I would not notice.

Also case back had a few more scratches than it had before, but a few. I suppose they are normal.
No point being over precious, because they won’t be.

However, the scratch on the lug, visible with my eye, not good. But manager offered a replacement case without me asking. No effort needed by me, sweet snd bitter at the same time.

That scratch,doesn't need zoom to look at it!
Very good customer service,from their part.

That scratch,doesn't need zoom to look at it!
Very good customer service,from their part.
Agreed, I doubt a Rolex AD would do that. Maybe.

They came good on customer service and satisfaction.

However, it makes you wonder when a watch is returned to you with plastic covering the watch and a great big scratch on the lug. What level of care do the watches receive when serviced?

An independent Omega certified service centre would probably not of put the scratch there. But if they did I, doubt they would change the watch body caseing.