Bought my first Seedmaster, how’d I do?

Stunning!! Can't wait to see the movement pictures...

It’s a redial. The authentic one looks like this:
Of course!! The famous "Coqmaster" 😁

Of course!! The famous "Coqmaster" 😁
Wow…just wow! That is the title missing from the Omega catalog.

It’s a redial. The authentic one looks like this:
I think you are confusing it with the Eggmaster golden feather model. I got one for my twelve birthday, plus Oegga gave us 6 free peeps 👍

I actually avoided this thread as I didn’t want to look at another seamaster today, pleasant surprise

I actually avoided this thread as I didn’t want to look at another seamaster today, pleasant surprise
you’re just saying that because you’re a sea mammal.

My next post was actually going to be seeking advice on a SeamMaster I’m thinking of getting

My next post was actually going to be seeking advice on a SeamMaster I’m thinking of getting

Seams legit.

This is getting even better which I didn’t think was possible

So...
this thread has been going on a long time. You seem to still be making up your mind.
I don't want to needle you, but did you buy it yet?

So...
this thread has been going on a long time. You seem to still be making up your mind.
I don't want to needle you, but did you buy it yet?

If I do pass on that sweet Seedmaster, I’ll give you first crack at it. The farmer’s market doesn’t open until Saturday, and I want to take one last look before I drop BIG money on it. I’ve received some PMs offering an original burlap strap for it, and I’ll pass them your way too.

If I do pass on that sweet Seedmaster, I’ll give you first crack at it. The farmer’s market doesn’t open until Saturday, and I want to take one last look before I drop BIG money on it. I’ve received some PMs offering an original burlap strap for it, and I’ll pass them your way too.

Burlap strap! Hahahaha
Spit my coffee f’nnnnn funny

Fixed that one as well. Is that the Disco-Girl model sewing machine with just one”bobbin’”? Or was this model for the cross-eyed seamstress who couldn’t mend straight?

Fixed that one as well. Is that the Disco-Girl model sewing machine with just one”bobbin’”? Or was this model for the cross-eyed seamstress who couldn’t mend straight?

No love to do a mock-up of the Coqmaster? 😗

Mine is a prototype
but case and dial are fully original, grown (not manufactured!) on the post farm.
Bracelet is carved from another post, its pretty stiff, but I'm not sure the post-carved strap is much better.

Sorry to burst your bubble but thats a knock off from China. See how the tree isn’t at the right angle, the dial should be fumed oak and that crown looks like some cheap replacement part from Rolex or Patek. Unscrupulous types are making fakes of these things all the time.

i’ve even heard the Germans are knocking off @DaveK lanyards now... Interpol needs to get off its butt!

I picked up this Seedmaster at auction based on this one picture. How’s it look? Seller says it probably runs - he got it at an estate sale, so it is most likely legit.

Many thanks

So I take it this one was a Barn find ….

This watch is well sort after due to having a rare Singer dial ….

😁