Forums Latest Members

SOLD Borealis Estoril 300 black no-date box, cards, barely worn, shark mesh included

1. msp1518 Jan 26, 2017

I have to pay the tax man soon so I need cash. That means I am selling my pretty much mint Borealis Estoril 300, Black dial, no-date, box, card & straps, with warranty expiring July 17, 2017.

Includes the black & gray Borealis NATO, a black NATO and a very comfortable shark mesh bracelet. The black NATO is still in the plastic wrapper.

Prior owner wore this twice. I have worn it 3 to 4 times a week since I bought it one month ago.

Time keeping is right on a par with my Omega Planet Ocean. They are quite literally neck and neck within COSC standards. Amazing time keeping.

Case: 41.5mm w/o crown, Lug Width: 20mm
    Movement is the Miyoto 9015

Bezel is awesome. Wonderful 120 click and far better than it should be at this price point. I am sure there will be some cosmetic flaws, but it looks mint without getting it under a mag-glass.

$440 shipped & insured CONUS. That's the price. No trades. Like I said, tax-man time. [​IMG]

Pay-Pal or wire transfer within the United States.

Overseas buyers we can figure something out if you are serious.

I have plenty of references.

D s-l1600.jpg G s-l1600.jpg F s-l1600.jpg A s-l1600.jpg B s-l1600.jpg C s-l1600.jpg FullSizeRender 3.jpg FullSizeRender 5a.jpg FullSizeRender 7.jpg