BoR bracelet authenticity?

Prefacing this with the fact that I am new to this, trying to learn, and you guys and gals have the knowledge.
I ran across a watch/bracelet for sale ad and I have a question about the bracelet. The seller lists the bracelet as original Omega. The bracelet is a BoR and the clasp is stamped 1069. From what I have found, a 1069 is not a BoR. I have included a cropped section from a borrowed picture of a 1069. Also, the link sides of the bracelet are open, where you can see the pin and the rolled edges. The pictures I have seen of authentic Omega BoR's have finished, flat sides. I cropped some photos from the ad so not to openly expose the seller. It is very possible I am wrong and do not want to cause any grief.

1069 Bracelet
1069.JPG

Bracelet in question.
BOR 1.JPG BOR 2.JPG BOR 3.JPG BOR 4.JPG

Thank you for doing some research on your own before posting this question. 👍

The short answer is the BOR you have found is not genuine. A genuine Omega BOR should indeed have solid links on the sides. Someone has grafted the clasp assembly on to a non Omega bracelet. Also the end links are incorrect.

Than
Thank you for doing some research on your own before posting this question. 👍

The short answer is the BOR you have found is not genuine. A genuine Omega BOR should indeed have solid links on the sides. Someone has grafted the clasp assembly on to a non Omega bracelet. Also the end links are incorrect.

Thanks for confirming. Learning as I go.

Those repros with the folded links are indeed very common. I have a BoR that I had in use for almost a year before I noticed one of it's links was one of those replacements. From the top, it's impossible to tell.

Well done!

Those repros with the folded links are indeed very common. I have a BoR that I had in use for almost a year before I noticed one of it's links was one of those replacements. From the top, it's impossible to tell.

Well done!

Would you happen to know a vendor online who sells them for a reasonable price? We are nearly out of our supply of them which we bought at a watch parts shop in Cebu City and most of the generic folded BOR's I run across online in my searches are outrageously priced, approaching the cost of the Omega versions. We usually custom fit the bracelets and head links to some vintage watches that we like to wear.

Would you happen to know a vendor online who sells them for a reasonable price? We are nearly out of our supply of them which we bought at a watch parts shop in Cebu City and most of the generic folded BOR's I run across online in my searches are outrageously priced, approaching the cost of the Omega versions. We usually custom fit the bracelets and head links to some vintage watches that we like to wear.

You could seek out @No Mercy, on here, who sorted me out with a perfect one for my seamaster....really nice guy too!

No idea I’m afraid, sorry - you can have the the ones I sorted out from my BoRs if you want 😁