Blue Seamaster Heritage 300 strap colors….

I think something like a Novannapa Brown calf would look good on the blue heritage. Or something really close to this (below)? There are a lot of good strapmakers out there, some of whom are active on this site that should be able to make you something that you want.

I think a true black strap would make the already dark bezel look much too dark and would darken the dial considerably in appearance, maybe a blue alligator strap? Otherwise, I would stick to a mid-toned brown but I do agree that the brown that comes with this watch is too light, but I don't think I'd want to go much darker.

Screenshot_20230928_135347_Brave.jpg
Edited:

IMG_4736.jpeg I’m considering buying the Seamaster Heritage 300... with blue face, on steel.

I want a leather strap option too, and I don’t particularly like the light brown option they ship as the default leather with the blue.

Light brown leather:
https://www.omegawatches.com/en-gb/...axial-master-chronometer-41-mm-23432412103001

Has anyone explored darker browns, or even black leathers, with the blue face? Do they clash?

I think the Barenia (Novonappa) strap that came on the older model would look great. I assume these are still available from Omega ADs. Here’s the one on my old 300. IMG_1005.jpeg

IMG_4736.jpeg I’m considering buying the Seamaster Heritage 300... with blue face, on steel.

I want a leather strap option too, and I don’t particularly like the light brown option they ship as the default leather with the blue.

Light brown leather:
https://www.omegawatches.com/en-gb/...axial-master-chronometer-41-mm-23432412103001

Has anyone explored darker browns, or even black leathers, with the blue face? Do they clash?

That light brown leather strap will darken with use. It feels like it is vegetable tanned or double tanned. So it should develop a nice patina and become golden brown.

RubberB has great options for this model. You might want to check them out.