Forums Latest Members
  1. blubarb Jun 30, 2018

I have transferred this post to "Open Discussion" forum.

Edited Jun 30, 2018
    PeterMizzi, cpl and Dre like this.
  2. Dre Jun 30, 2018

I totally vouch for John, he's a good guy and definitely not a scammer! And I think it's very wrong for the facilitator of TRF to publish John's personal information publicly.

Edited Jun 30, 2018
    blubarb and PeterMizzi like this.
  3. PeterMizzi Jun 30, 2018

I too can totally vouch for John, He is a true gentleman whom i have the pleasure of purchasing from in the past. He goes out of his way to answer all question and make you feel comfortable with the purchase you are about to make, Not too mention he has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to Speedmaster and other brands and is only to happy to share his knowledge with the novice. I too think it was totally wrong for TRF to publicly share his personal details, not only was it immoral and childish I'm sure it is also illegal.

blubarb likes this.
  4. RVG Jun 30, 2018

John has been instrumental in a number of my purchases. His depth of knowledge is second to none. I have purchased a number of speedmaster related items from him. Peter's post above says it all John is a true gentleman, and what happened at TRD is plain wrong

blubarb likes this.
  5. GregH Jul 1, 2018

blubarb likes this.
  6. blubarb Jul 1, 2018

Thanks, Greg. That's a great idea to try and re-balance some of the negativity he has created. Very much appreciate yours and everyone's support! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

https://omegaforums.net/search/8915643/?q=blubarb&o=date&c[node]=10

I will add that to the "open forum" comments on this topic as well.

7. GregH Jul 1, 2018

Happy to do my part. It looks like @Foo2rama has some specific insight and advice as well, so I hope that helps.

Take care of yourself!

Foo2rama likes this.
  8. blubarb Jul 1, 2018

:thumbsup::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

9. Schmedsc Jul 1, 2018

John is a pillar of the OF community. He is a fantastic seller. He has provided me with assistance and guidance on several watch topics before and after the sale.