Bloomberg Business Week Worlds Most Expensive Watches.

Hi all,

I am a U.S. citizen based in London but I keep up to date with news from home. Yesterday while looking at BLOOMBERG BUSINESS WEEK this article caught my eye. I am speechless.
To check it out just enter into Google::BLOOMBERG BUSINESS WEEK WORLDS MOST EXPENSIVE WATCHES you will be amazed. These watches statrt at $90,000 and to up to over $5 million. Absolutely speechless that people would spend that kinda money on a watch.

Guess I am just going to have to win the Euromillions. Now if these watches are not high-end I shure don't know what is.

Please take a look and what you reckon on the watches,
Regards,
KARNAK.

Link: http://images.businessweek.com/ss/10/04/0406_most_expensive_watches/1.htm

I did not read the article, just the watch descriptions under the pictures. These are current models, so unfortunately, Patek's Henry Graves Super Complication or No. 160 from Breguet could not be counted. Otherwise if they had been included those 30 watches featured would seem like a deal.

Nice to see an Omega was among them.
http://images.businessweek.com/ss/10/04/0406_most_expensive_watches/18.htm

I wonder why the Rolex GMT Ice did not make the cut....it cost $450,000+.

Hi Spy,

Yes that does seem strange that this particlular Rolex did not make it, I guess they must have overlooked it, it is a nice looking watch compared to most of the watches they listed.
Regards,
KARNAK

Hi kshay,
My sentiments entirely, my cheap 20 old Casio Illuminator looks better than any of these expensive creations, I guess I will stick to my Omega's and Tag Heuer's.Even if I had the money I would not buy any of them.
Regards,
KARNAK

Sorry for this word__ but to keep it short regarding those watches,

puke!

It is early and my vocabulary at this hour is limited.
Not if they were given to me! Not even if I were 10 years dead.

Mein Gott in Himmel!
K-

Really? The Hublot Black Caviar or Patek Philippe Sky Moon Tourbillon or Girard-Perregaux 1945 Jackpot did not attract you?

Hi kshay,
My sentiments entirely, my cheap 20 old Casio Illuminator looks better than any of these expensive creations, I guess I will stick to my Omega's and Tag Heuer's.Even if I had the money I would not buy any of them.
Regards,
KARNAK

Casio? I respectfully and sincerely disagree that it looks better than those watches, even the ones I am not fond of.

Hey Dennis, remember I saw them first. First come first serve. :D

Hey Dennis, remember I saw them first. First come first serve. :D

Okay, just leave me the B & M tourbillon. If you're puking when you look at that watch, it's because of your wife's cooking. (Maybe she's poisoning you and going to list your collection of boutique divers with shit-tons of lume on WUS. :eek:)

Like 1
Okay, just leave me the B & M tourbillon. If you're puking when you look at that watch, it's because of your wife's cooking. (Maybe she's poisoning you and going to list your collection of boutique divers with shit-tons of lume on WUS. :eek:)

No puking from me. I took some Pepto before reading the part about the Casio.

The B&M is yours.....................for $75,000. :p

Hi Guys,
Well I like my old Casio,it is like the old Timex slogan that I remember from home in the U.S. "IT TAKES A LICKING AND KEEPS TICKING",
if people don't like it TOUGH.
Regards,
KARNAK.

Hi Guys,
Well I like my old Casio,it is like the old Timex slogan that I remember from home in the U.S. "IT TAKES A LICKING AND KEEPS TICKING",
if people don't like it TOUGH.
Regards,
KARNAK.

Whenever I think of Casio I think of John Candy in Planes, Trains and Automobiles trying get a motel room and offers his Casio in a lame "advertisement way" as collateral, only to be refused by the clerk.

That's one of 3 things I think of when I hear Casio - the other two being (a) it's the watch of choice for terrorists and (b) that Lego looking limited edition model. None of the 3 are positive.

That's one of 3 things I think of when I hear Casio - the other two being (a) it's the watch of choice for terrorists and (b) that Lego looking limited edition model. None of the 3 are positive.

I did not know terrorists wear Casio. Perhaps if Casio is discontinued the terrorists will not be able to coordinate timed attacks.

Hi guys, ATTENSION SPY.
I saw that movie with John Candy R.I.P. really enjoyed with Steve Martin. Yes the part about trading his Casio sure cracked me up.
Well it.it's time to get out that you call Pepto again! . I just ordered from AMAZON a new CasionG-SHOCK CHRONOGRAPH G1010D only cost me £500, great watch for kicking around in while I am working in the garden. What a bargin, I will stil keep my old CasionIlluminator though as a back up either that I will give it to my local charity shop. Just for your information they also have a nice little Casio which wyou could get for the bargin price of £34.99 on Amazon again,be the first o your block to have one!.
Regards.
KARNAK.::blowup::TIMED BY CASIO-NEVER FAILS.

Um, quartz is not horology - it's technology. It's a computer chip that's programmed to tell time. Here's the acid test: when your plastic quartz wristlet breaks, a technician replaces the ENTIRE COMPUTER CHIP. When a REAL watch breaks, a watchmaker replaces the part(s).

TIMED BY CASIO-NEVER FAILS.

..... until the battery goes dead. :whistling:

"Quartz: fooling non-WIS into thinking they have a nice watch since December 1969!"

Hi guys, ATTENSION SPY.
I saw that movie with John Candy R.I.P. really enjoyed with Steve Martin. Yes the part about trading his Casio sure cracked me up.
Well it.it's time to get out that you call Pepto again! . I just ordered from AMAZON a new CasionG-SHOCK CHRONOGRAPH G1010D only cost me £500, great watch for kicking around in while I am working in the garden. What a bargin, I will stil keep my old CasionIlluminator though as a back up either that I will give it to my local charity shop. Just for your information they also have a nice little Casio which wyou could get for the bargin price of £34.99 on Amazon again,be the first o your block to have one!.
Regards.

Please remember to update al-Qaeda's flag for them when your, ahem, watch arrives.

Here's the acid test...

Speaking of acid, KARNAK, be careful your battery does not leak over that expensive micro chip.

OMEGA. KEEPING TIME LONG AFTER YOUR BATTERY POWERED QUARTZ CASIO, AHEM, WATCH DIES.

Hi guys, ATTENSION SPY.
Regards.

You do realize this is Omega Forums, not Casio Forums. Do you own and wear an Omega watch?