Forums Latest Members

SOLD Black dial Omega Seamaster caliber 601 1965

1. Vintage Oct 12, 2018

For sale this classic Omega Seamaster 1965 caliber 601.

This is a very hard to find watch. Is a beautiful and stylish high class piece of time, with the rare combination of stainless steel and rose gold hours markers and hands, like the best watch examples of the 50's.

Factory original black dial , repainted & redone, in extremely good conditions, rose gold letters, this is a stunning combination, rose gold baton hands and black dial, is not easy capture the beauty and the elegance, match with a dress suit or with distressed jeans, is one of the most catch eye Seamaster, without to many words and numbers, clean, clear and simply.

Caliber 601 is a reliable and proved Omega engine, adjusted in two position, recently serviced, cleaning and oiled. Stainless steel case and lugs are in excellent condition, without marks or dents, untouched, Seamaster Seahorse is very new and crispy, with some open back case marks. Original signed Omega crown correspond with the year and the model.

The watch come with a new unworn Swiss leather strap brand Banda, and a new aftermarket rose gold Omega buckle.

I ask 525 € Pay Pal and shipping cost included. Full references on the Forum. Pay Pal for products and service payment only accepted for full reference Forum members.

Thank you for your time

a1 (Copiar).jpg a3 (Copiar).jpg a4 (Copiar).jpg a9 (Copiar).jpg a11 (Copiar).jpg a12 (Copiar).jpg a13 (Copiar).jpg a14 (Copiar).jpg a17 (Copiar).jpg a20 (Copiar).jpg a22 (Copiar).jpg a23 (Copiar).jpg a25 (Copiar).jpg a28 (Copiar).jpg a29 (Copiar).jpg a30 (Copiar).jpg a31 (Copiar).jpg a32 (Copiar).jpg a33 (Copiar).jpg a2.jpg

a5.jpg
    Edited Oct 15, 2018
    Zdzislaw, mp500, Jwit and 8 others like this.
  2. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Oct 14, 2018

Non sales inquiries are to be directed through PM or through staff.

felsby likes this.
  3. Vintage Oct 15, 2018

Dial is a redone, when dial shows a Swiss Made between T's, indicate that must have lumen of the hours markers, and this watch does not have Lumen. I compare the letters and the rose gold paint and correspond exactly with the Omega letters and paint of a mid 60's Omega. What you see in the hours markers is rust, not black paint, after 53 years is normal found some rust ( water condensation) over the hands and hours markers. Anyway all my sales even on Ebay where I have more than 1140 positive votes in 11 years with 100 % positive feedback, has a strict return clause, not only those who pay with Pay Pal, also for those who pay by bank transfer, and this sale is not an exception, your money back without questions and fagots that "if my description does not correspond to reality "or anything, I return your money if you don't like what you see or you believe that the article is overpriced.
    Because the price range was believing that the dial was original, I make a discount of 30 % in the original price .
    Thank you for your time and for the gentle collaborators of this respectable Forum

albertob, bardamu, Pjotr1 and 10 others like this.