Forums Latest Members
  1. kip595 Feb 16, 2021

Up for sale or possibly trade is my recently acquired Birks' Eterna 'Vision' model

A very nicely preserved example of a less commonly seen Eterna manual wind with desirable cross-branded dial from the Birks Jewelry store of Canada. I acquired this piece in trade from a very reputable fellow collector friend, but I have resolved to reduce my vintage pieces and those that I do not wear often, so here she is. Aprox 33-34mm case, stainless, 19mm lugs. Will come on serviceable but simple leather strap shown. Some crazing apparent in crystal; this may be replaced but is useable w/o issue.

Properly branded 'Swiss' clear and clean below the 6:00 marker, manual wind is smooth and time alongside a digital timer is accurate to within +- 2-3 seconds an hour - I have not thus far tested this one for accuracy for a longer period, but have had no trouble the 2 or 3 times I've worn it around the house.

I have not checked the movement personally, and as with all vintage a service is recommended before daily wear, however I leave this to the recipient. A minor radium burn is most easily visible, ironically, in the blurriest image, as a faint shadow just past the 10:00 mark.

References of course available at request, on Reddit WatchEx and WUS as well.

SOLD 2/27 to a fellow forum member. A small asking price of now $225 USD includes insured shipping w/in CONUS for this one, or interesting trades leaning towards modern will be happily considered.

Please feel free to ask any questions!

eterna 1.jpg eterna 2.jpg eterna 3.jpg eterna 4.jpg

eterna 5.jpg
    Edited Feb 27, 2021
  2. kip595 Feb 17, 2021

Le bump! :)

3. kip595 Feb 18, 2021

I guess I'll bump...not sure how the ads are splitting posts up for others, but for some reason my browser will only show a few posts at a time now.

Anyway, happy almost-Friday!

4. kip595 Feb 20, 2021

Weekend bump - not a lot of these in market so open to offers on this one. :)

5. kip595 Feb 21, 2021

To clarify one inquiry; I will consider international shipment if asked - especially for our Canadian brethren on this one, it being a Birks and all :thumbsup:

6. kip595 Feb 23, 2021

Let's go for a bump - open to offers! :)

7. kip595 Feb 25, 2021

Mid-week bump, and to all a happy afternoon!

*EDIT: Also, asking price has been changed - mostly just want to get this one to someone who will enjoy and appreciate it, instead of it just sitting in the case at home...

Edited Feb 25, 2021