Bezel needed for 232.30.42.21.01.001

Posts
3
Likes
0
I need a replacement bezel or bezel insert for Planet Ocean 232.30.42.21.01.001. Any ideas? I have not been able to locate one.

Thanks
 
Posts
30,171
Likes
77,907
The part you need is this...

082CC2146 | STEEL BEZ.CERAMIC RING BLACK

Only the entire bezel is available.
 
Posts
5,660
Likes
9,496
Only at your Omega certified Watchmaker. That's what the highly skilled profession, called the Watchmaker, does. Try it.
 
Posts
13,513
Likes
23,449
Omega doesn’t sell parts to the general public or non Omega certified watchmakers. You may get lucky on eBay but really you need to go to a certified watchmaker
 
Posts
3
Likes
0
I was gifted a 232.30.42.21.04.001 that I would like to swap the bezel on and an AD won't do it. (It helps to be like Ted Lasso and be curious and not an asshole). I see one that was changed years ago and it looks like the bezel part was 082cc2282 but I can't find either part. Open to ideas. Thanks.