Between these two Genève Dynamics, which would you pick?

I apologize if clicking the links to the two picture galleries I provided is too difficult.

The problem is, links will eventually go dead, and then this thread becomes useless at some point in the future as any kind of reference material. That is why on this forum people want you to post the photos directly, not just links.

The problem is, links will eventually go dead, and then this thread becomes useless at some point in the future as any kind of reference material. That is why on this forum people want you to post the photos directly, not just links.
Well, the images were inserted in the first post via their direct links anyways... I have photos on imgur from 7 years ago that are still online and working perfectly fine. I’d wager there’s more of a chance for the Omega forums to go down than imgur, one of the largest image hosting/sharing sites in the world.

Well, the images were inserted in the first post via their direct links anyways... I have photos on imgur from 7 years ago that are still online and working perfectly fine. I’d wager there’s more of a chance for the Omega forums to go down than imgur, one of the largest image hosting/sharing sites in the world.

Even linked images are re-hosted here from what I understand. So if you delete your account at some time down the road, they will still be here.

You can argue this point all you want, I really don't care, I'm simply trying to explain the rationale. But the bottom line is, if you want help, post the images. It's not a big enough ask to be whining about, when you are asking people to help you.

Go with the day/date. Or go with the date one. Oh hell, just buy them both Mann!

Go with the day/date. Or go with the date one. Oh hell, just buy them both Mann!

date is cleaner, smaller aperture

OP hasn't been seen for almost a year, so I don't think he gives a shit any more.

Don't you guys read the posts?