Forums Latest Members

Best odds for super bowl champions

1. Tx3double Aug 28, 2021

Any gamblers here? Who’s odds do you think are the best risk/reward to win the super bowl this year?

TpNtchSctch&Wtch likes this.
  2. The Father Went out for smokes in ‘78 not seen since Aug 28, 2021

I am gonna call it Cleveland Browns. They are a stacked semi-sleeper team, Browns are about 8 on the odds list. LA Rams number two on my list.
    Of course injuries are the wild card in all scenarios.

Maybe and 64Wing like this.
  3. Tx3double Aug 28, 2021

Yeah, I’m a cowboys fan, talk about injuries and unknowns…

4. spe777 Aug 30, 2021

Can you put money on the Texans winning no games this year? That's where I'd put my money. :D

PS- I'm a Texans fan, unfortunately.

Waltesefalcon and Togri v. 2.0 like this.
  5. TpNtchSctch&Wtch Aug 30, 2021

Tennessee Titans

6. Togri v. 2.0 Wow! Custom title... cool Aug 30, 2021

I agree Titans could be a pick even though I am not quite sold on their defence.

I think this coming season is really exciting. I refuse to believe that Tampa will take it again. It would be too insane and if Chief’s O-line is wobbly anything can happen, hell even Bears could do it and Andy Dalton could get a ring. Wouldn’t that just be AWESOME

7. ATWG Aug 30, 2021

Being a Skins fan, the odds are 40:1, even with an upgrade at QB and WR. Defense is top 3 in NFL and will carry the team, but by no means good enough to beat TB. Although, our D gave Brady all it could handle in the playoffs.

I still think it's TB's to lose, they're brining everyone back from their team last year, which in of itself is nothing short of amazing. Of course, KC will be there as well, now that they reloaded on the offensive line to protect Superman himself, but D still remains a question mark.

All I have to say is, I CAN'T WAIT!!!

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL.......

jumpingsecond and Togri v. 2.0 like this.
  8. flw history nerd Aug 30, 2021

The only absolutely certain bet is the Lions won't make the playoffs.

Togri v. 2.0 likes this.
  9. 64Wing Aug 30, 2021

I'm looking at Matt Stafford to finally get a chance at a championship. It's wishful and I don't follow the NFL. More of a college ball guy. But I'm hoping!

10. gatorcpa ΩF InvestiGator Staff Member Aug 30, 2021

That's a forbidden nickname in the NFL now. I kind of like the Washington Generals, like the basketball team. :p

My vote is for the KC Chiefs. On paper, they have the most talent. But games aren't won on paper.

My prediction is that the Super Bowl will have one of the usual suspects (KC, Tampa, Buffalo, Baltimore or Green Bay) against a team that no one expects to be there.

gatorcpa

11. ATWG Aug 30, 2021

Thanks to an inept owner who managed to disenfranchise the most loyal and rabid fan base over the course of 20 yrs. What once was thought impossible is now a reality.

I like the Red Wolves, and frankly, I wouldn't be upset if they kept current interim WFT. Although, WFT is not ideal, Washington Football Club would have sounded better if they had put an ounce of thought into it.

12. blufinz52 Hears dead people, not watch rotors. Aug 30, 2021

Belichick will bring the Pats to the top of heap once again.

13. gatorcpa ΩF InvestiGator Staff Member Aug 30, 2021

It depends whether you get FitzMagic or FitzTragic. As a Dolphins fan, I can tell you there is very little separation between the two.

Please, please, please start Mac Jones, week 1.
    gatorcpa

ATWG likes this.
  14. blufinz52 Hears dead people, not watch rotors. Aug 30, 2021

I sure hope they do! CN is not the answer.

15. gatorcpa ΩF InvestiGator Staff Member Aug 30, 2021

He is against Miami. Can't stop any running QB.
    gatorcpa

blufinz52 likes this.
  16. ATWG Aug 30, 2021

NE will most definitely be better, they get everyone back on D who had opted out due to Covid. Biggest and most obvious question mark is at QB. As TB12 proved, that's a vital position that either gets you to the promised land or marks your legacy with an asterisks.

Edited Aug 30, 2021
    blufinz52 likes this.
  17. Donn Chambers Aug 30, 2021

I’ve lived in The Tampa Bay area for 12 years now, and I never thought the Bucs had a chance in hell last year, even with Tom Brady. Shows you what I know.

Considering that the last team to win the Super Bowl back to back was also led by Tom Brady (all the way back in 2005), I’m gonna have to go TB again this year (Tampa Bay AND Tom Brady). Would be a fitting way to end his career.

18. ATWG Aug 31, 2021

Hammer just dropped in NE, Cam has been released. Not really surprised, this is going to be an interesting season w/a Rookie at the helm.

19. blufinz52 Hears dead people, not watch rotors. Aug 31, 2021

From The Boston Globe: The Patriots released quarterback Cam Newton on Tuesday and rookie Mac Jones will be the starter, according to a league source.

This should be fun.

20. gatorcpa ΩF InvestiGator Staff Member Aug 31, 2021

Let’s see what happens.
    gatorcpa