Forums Latest Members
  1. airansun In the shuffling madness Jun 30, 2020

2. Rasputin The Mad Monk of OF Jun 30, 2020

The "Odometer reads 50,170 miles"....at least the car has low mileage.

eugeneandresson and kov like this.
  3. JwRosenthal Jul 1, 2020

I was trying to find a polite way to say that...thank you.

4. JwRosenthal Jul 1, 2020

My brother, who Is a Rabbi, was having coffee with me at a Starbucks in Atlanta. We were standing outside as I smoked and two young women, dressed much like hood ornament here, walked by as we both turned head and watched. He turned back to be and said “if you dress like a janitor, don’t be surprised when someone asks you to take out the trash”.

5. airansun In the shuffling madness Jul 1, 2020

Honestly, part of the charm for me is she goes perfectly with that Eldorado.

Somehow, I actually think it’s a remarkable photograph.

I’ve seen a ton of those eBay car ads that have lightly dressed women posed in front of the cars. Always drives me crazy. What’s the woman got to do with the car? So, I always refuse to open such items.

But, this photo here...

6. JwRosenthal Jul 1, 2020

In in a Hunter S Thompson Novel where she loads him up on speed and they drive the thing till it explodes, next scene- he’s in his hotel toom wondering how this guy got in bed with him-wait, it was Gonzo all a along! Just a fever dream...but she’s stealing all the mini soaps.

Edited Jul 1, 2020
  7. airansun In the shuffling madness Jul 1, 2020

Right.

Looks like she’s been waiting for the run to Vegas for the last thirty minutes and suddenly “he wants me to get up on the hood and take some picture to sell the damn car. Can we get going now?!?!

it’s a shame there isn’t a reflection in a hubcap where we could see the other half of this.

8. p4ul “WATERRROOP” to 50m Jul 1, 2020

Bruce always has a ‘mot juste’,

Well, there she sits buddy justa gleaming in the sun
    There to greet a working man when his day is done

airansun likes this.