Best bracelets and straps for an Ed White?

I purchased an Uncle Strap 1450 and a few inexpensive leather bands from CNS but am looking for a nice leather band. Any suggestions?

“Nice” is a subjective issue. Cost? Material (reptile, calf, etc.) Stock or custom? Can you narrow the field of what you’re looking for a bit?

IMG_1937.jpeg

A nice brown Barenia calfskin leather strap would look nice, like the one that came on the First Omega in Space edition. Similar case and dial, just different hands. You can still purchase it from Omega (for about $260 without a clasp) but you can find other options online for less. I purchased one that was a lighter brown from Milano straps:

https://www.milanostraps.com/products/cognac-barania-leather-watch-strap

It’s the same quality, IMO, and more than half the price.

Really, you can’t go wrong with any quality leather strap. Just pick your favorite material and color and go for it.

I would say leather. My favorite right now is the black shark skin double ribbed with curved ends (but of course this was not made for 19mm lug width). So my search for an inspiring strap continues...

I wore my Ed White on a tan leather strap for years before I realised it looks so much better on bracelet.

You can search for strap recommendations on the forum, there are various threads on this with plenty of suggestions at all price points.

I purchased an Uncle Strap 1450 and a few inexpensive leather bands from CNS but am looking for a nice leather band. Any suggestions?

NASA velcro every time.
Edited: