Forums Latest Members

SOLD ' Barnfind ' condition Omega Seamaster ST2846 complete with 7077/4 BCT - Full STS Service & 2yr Gtee

1. flame Speedmaster Neil Jul 11, 2015

Hi

For Sale only is this Super original ' Barnfind 'condition & unmolested 34mm Omega Seamaster ST2846 with a 15mill Serial Cal.501.

Just completely stripped & fully Serviced by Swiss Time Services (STS) for £258 GBP and therefore covered by a 2yr no quibble Transferable Warranty....so a real Wolf in Sheeps clothing !

NOS Crown fitted & original Plexi retained. I really like the vintage look of the Plexi and also left the Case , Caseback and BCT as found. I will include the correct new replacement Omega plexi if the Buyer wanted to show the dial & handset more as this is down to personal (OCD) taste :)

Big bonus is of course the 7077/4 BCT (the first semi-expandable as fitted to the 2913 , 2914 & 2915) which has new replacement ' Z ' springs & will fit a Max 7.5inch wrist:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This really is a lovely original example of this Watch and difficult to find in this untouched condition. I am looking for £1350.00p GBP ONO including Delivery via RMSD (UK only) or Royal Mail International Signed & Tracked (Max Insured £250 GBP) for outside of the UK.

FEDEX Priority available if Buyer pays costs.

Payment via Bank Transfer or Paypal (with fees paid by the Buyer) if I have dealt with you previously - Plenty of references can be found for me here: https://omegaforums.net/forums/watch-seller-profiles/

Thanks in advance to OF for the facility - Any comments of queries via PM please.

Best - Neil

Giff2577 likes this.
  2. flame Speedmaster Neil Jul 11, 2015

Hi

As requested , some better pictures to show the dial & handset....and size on my 7.5inch wrist too:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Best - Neil

JohnSteed likes this.