Forums Latest Members

Bank transfer? Smart idea?, Malaysia Dealer

1. Rodmar Mar 1, 2017

Had anyone recently had any dealing with this place: IMG_3004.PNG

http://watchandwatch.com.my/

They have a piece I've been after at a great price but only accept Bank Transfer since I'm assuming I'm international.

Any experiences if so from anyone here?

2. kkt Mar 1, 2017

If they screw you over, send @meganfox17 to have a word with them.

Edited Mar 1, 2017
  3. Bumper Mar 1, 2017

Rodmar and kkt like this.
  4. Rodmar Mar 1, 2017

I did see that as I'm on facebook messenger in talks now on the watch. Problem is only 3 bad pics IMO, takes forever to answer a question, and bank transfer. No real history on them that I can find

5. Rodmar Mar 1, 2017

Have talked with @meganfox17 , but there site says they take card and now only wanna deal with bank transfer.

6. cwindham Mar 1, 2017

Ughhhhh..... Nigerian scammers use Bank transfer and Western Union so you decide.
    Personally I wouldn't but that's your call. If the price is too good then maybe it is.

7. cwindham Mar 1, 2017

Stay away, if they are slow answering your questions, imagine how
    Slow they will be sending you a watch.....

Foo2rama and Rodmar like this.
  8. kkt Mar 1, 2017

How slow to answer your questions? Are you allowing for the time difference?
    Bank transfer only without seller history.
    The face picture is pretty good, but the other two are poor and none show serial numbers or movement.
    That's three strikes and out, I think, but maybe you can get more info out of them.

9. Rodmar Mar 1, 2017

I'm allowing for the time difference as I follow a Malaysian watch forum as well :)

What can I tell ya I'm addicted.

Slow as in one question a day is all they can seem answer when I asked several questions and for more pics a few days ago now. None of my main concerns seem to be answered and still no pics

10. ohmzx Mar 1, 2017

Ditto! @meganfox17. Where are your crazy pics when we need them??

11. Eason yong Mar 1, 2017

hi rodmar...i am eason staff from watch and watch gallery with pleasure for interested our product,at moment we are not deal with pay pal or credit card transaction term only bank transfer,once we get the payment we will post to you straight away by fedex,any product in our website all is available and our product 100% original,hope have a good deal with you.thx

12. meganfox17 Mar 2, 2017

Thank You Eason for responding to my brother's inquiries just now. I guess you've gone through many similar experiences in the past dealing with anxious customers

Mr @Eason yong 's direct contact number is +60183828093 is that right ? You can WhatsApp him to get more details & photographs of the watch

Guys , I would regard Watch & Watch Gallery as the Malaysian version and akin to
    " Elements iN Time NYC " in 5th Avenue so there you go..
    I have no affiliation with this Reputable Classy Watch Dealers but THEY ARE a Bunch of No Nonsense Professionals selling over 200 pre owned Luxury Swiss Watches at affordable prices & they have access to the Singapore market & other neighbouring countries. Now that's a Bonus !

Their business is located at Publika , Solaris Dutamas , Mount Kiara , a very popular hangout place , upscale shopping Street & an urban oasis famous for catering to Yuppies & Young Expatriates !
    My only advice is to take full advantage of the weak Malaysian Ringgit currency exchange rate against the Greenback as of right now trading at USD 1 ~ RM 4.452

God Speed-Dy !
    Warmest Wishes

-Megan-

Edited Mar 2, 2017
  13. meganfox17 Mar 2, 2017

Why Dont You Ask the Mods what happened ? I'm the biggest culprit around here , dont you remember ?

I still waiting for " my Punishment " to be officially banned from the Omega forum !!!
    As long as Dennis @ulackfocus is not part of this community , I have no desire to play an active role. My posts are meaningless without Dennis 's presence

Rodmar likes this.
  14. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Mar 2, 2017

I missed Dennis, too. Where are you sir? @ulackfocus

Tritium and kkt like this.
  15. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Mar 2, 2017

This is exactly what makes this forum rocks.
    Thanks @meganfox17

16. Rodmar Mar 2, 2017

Thanks I will be PMing you again to get better pictures of what I am after. I'm assuming I've been in talks with "you" on facebook messenger so you can respond there as well with those pictures.

17. Rodmar Mar 2, 2017

Thanks for the info Megan, I have been trying to get this done for the past couple days now.

18. Rodmar Mar 2, 2017

So won't show me a picture of case back or the cards for the watch after talking to Eason. Guess I'll have to keep looking....

19. Rodmar Mar 3, 2017

20. Rodmar Mar 3, 2017

Does anyone know if the white outer box is common? First I've seen of one like it.