Baltic bracelet - views sought

I think the BoR transitions better from the brushed lugs. The brushed lugs contrast to high the high polish of the flat link just sticks out a bit too much. Flat link is lovely, but for me, for that watch it would be the. BoR.
Same here. If the flat link bracelet were all brushed, I'd probably go that way, but as it is, I like the BOR more.

If it weren't too expensive to play around with, I might consider getting the flat link bracelet and "brushing" it myself.

Like 3
Same here. If the flat link bracelet were all brushed, I'd probably go that way, but as it is, I like the BOR more.

If it weren't too expensive to play around with, I might consider getting the flat link bracelet and "brushing" it myself.
Uncle Seiko and Forstner both do fully brushed flat link, no need for the DIY route, although it may be 'fun' to try

Like 1
I think the leather strap is perfect but for a change I was going to say try a shark mesh but I think the beads of rice is the best fit.

Like 1
I have found Baltic to be most accommodating. Lateral thinking, ask them to brush it. I will be getting a flat link when my TriCompax arrives next fall. They have refined the BOR since I got the first one. They certainly sweated the details because they are good looking, comfortable and durable. Value for money is there. I expect the same of the flat link.

Like 3
Thank you everyone, your views and advice are very much appreciated.

I had originally thought of the flat link but after taking on board the various posts have plumped for the BoR with curved ends.

Fingers crossed :)

Like 6
I don't dislike the flat link, but given an option I'd always take a curved end BOR

Like 2
Straps surpass everything else in my view, but an appropriate bracelet makes for a nice change. Your BOR choice has got my attention as the winning choice for your neato Baltic.

And, that is a good looking watch, Spruce.

Like 1
And, that is a good looking watch, Spruce.
Indeed, and a very good value. This is the 2nd time in the last few months that a post by @Spruce has caused me to start shopping for a new modern watch. I might need to start skipping over your posts from now on. :)

Like 5
Indeed, and a very good value. This is the 2nd time in the last few months that a post by @Spruce has caused me to start shopping for a new modern watch. I might need to start skipping over your posts from now on. :)

Thanks @Olhenry56, but I’m worrying that I might also have to start avoiding my posts. I think I’m doing too much accumulating and too little disposing ;)

Like 1
Screenshot_20230610_182105_Chrome.jpg

@Spruce, did the Baltic team send any photogrpahs of their new straight BOR bracelet?
I actually think that looks better because of how the straight end allows you to see the shape of the lugs

Like 1
Well, despite my initial inclination towards a flat link bracelet, the posts on this thread persuaded me (not an easy task) to opt for the BoR, which arrived today.

Many thanks to everyone who posted and here is the result …..

IMG_1554.jpeg IMG_1555.jpeg IMG_1557.jpeg IMG_1559.jpeg IMG_1569.jpeg IMG_1563.jpeg IMG_1562.jpeg IMG_1564.jpeg

Like 8
Super, that looks amazing. I really like the finishing on the bracelet, it looks good quality :)

Like 1
Stunner! Hope you're happy with the result too?!

Absolutely. Looks much better :)

Like 1
Just a footnote but I thought I’d mention how helpful and friendly I found the online support and quick responses from ‘The Baltic Team' as well as the rapid delivery.

Like 1
Just a footnote but I thought I’d mention how helpful and friendly I found the online support and quick responses from ‘The Baltic Team' as well as the rapid delivery.
The BOR looks great, good call! And yes the Baltic Team has provided pretty good service for me in the past too - kudos to them

Like 1