Baltic bracelet - views sought

I have this HMS002 but can’t seem to find the right aesthetic strap (it came with a green leather one) so I’m thinking of buying a Baltic bracelet.

There were no photos on the website save for the two bracelet options but, at my request, the helpful Baltic team took and sent me the photos below.

I’m inclined to go for the flat link. I like BoRs on my vintage watches but think the flat link looks crisper and more modern on what is a modern styled watch.

I know that it boils down to ‘my watch, my wrist’, but I’d welcome any views.

Thanks,

Robert

IMG_9653.jpeg IMG_2137.jpeg IMG_2138.jpeg

Like 2
I've been looking at these for awhile myself - the comparison photos are very helpful. Personally I think the strap looks best but I'd very tempted by the BoR too. Perhaps post it on the strap thread for a grade? :D

Like 3
I have the BoR for my Bicomoax and really like it. It’s very comfortable and made well. I didn’t know they offer the flat link, but in my opinion, that style is better suited to the dive or racing chronograph watches.

Like 1
I agree, it looks tricky to pick the best fit... seems like both metal bracelets somehow do not complement the watch perfectly. Probably due to relatively smaller numbers on the dial, compared to the links of the bracelets. Have you tried it on a fine mesh bracelet, Robert?

Like 2
The safest choices will go for me in this order : strap, BOR, Flat Link
But if you are looking for a change rather than the easiest choice, I will go full reverse : flat link, BOR, strap :)

Here you are (sorry :))
I guess my main message is there is no bad choice here !

BTW : lovely watch !

Like 1
I've been looking at these for awhile myself - the comparison photos are very helpful. Personally I think the strap looks best but I'd very tempted by the BoR too. Perhaps post it on the strap thread for a grade? :D

I get this but, the watch is 12mm deep and, as you can see from the photo, the lugs and spring bars sit about 2/3 down so, viewed in profile I find the 8mm approx depth visible above the strap is not entirely easy on my eyes.

Edit: Perhaps I should have mentioned this earlier.

IMG_1467.jpeg

Like 1
I’d go for BOR. I’m not sure why, but I just think it suits the watch better.

BTW - very nice watch. I like :)

Like 2
I think the BoR transitions better from the brushed lugs. The brushed lugs contrast to high the high polish of the flat link just sticks out a bit too much. Flat link is lovely, but for me, for that watch it would be the. BoR.

Like 2
This was really what I wanted - I’m now teetering :confused:

Like 1
Pig skin

I know my wife sometimes accuses me of being thick-skinned but that’s a bit near the knuckle :thumbsdown:

I have three of the BOR bracelets. They are fantastic. IMG_6014.jpeg IMG_2331.jpeg IMG_6559.jpeg

Like 5
Screenshot_20230610_182105_Chrome.jpg

@Spruce, did the Baltic team send any photogrpahs of their new straight BOR bracelet?

No, but I asked for photos of the curved end versions.

Like 1
I have three of the BOR bracelets. They are fantastic. IMG_6014.jpeg IMG_2331.jpeg IMG_6559.jpeg

Thanks Larry,
Those pics are really helpful (and nice) and persuasive…..

This would probably work nice.

BOR.png

Call me foolish …. but I can’t unsee the thick case depth between the lugs … hence my thoughts about a curved ends

IMG_2035.jpeg

Like 2