Baltic Aquascaphe blue gilt

Posts
1,709
Likes
5,705
Preferably with the bracelet and rubber strap, but I’m open to either or. DM if you’re looking to sell yours.

Thanks to OF for the space!
 
Posts
4,856
Likes
12,282
They say new ones will be out before the year's end if you can wait.
 
Posts
1,709
Likes
5,705
They say new ones will be out before the year's end if you can wait.

Thanks for the heads up, I’m on their email list but hadn’t heard that. Would love to wait and buy new, but I’ve been know to be impatient when it comes to watches...
 
Posts
4,856
Likes
12,282
Thanks for the heads up, I’m on their email list but hadn’t heard that. Would love to wait and buy new, but I’ve been know to be impatient when it comes to watches...

Me too, impatient that is. I read this on their Facebook page. I plan to buy one as soon as they are available.
 
Posts
1,709
Likes
5,705
What's that I said about being impatient??? Snagged one off eBay this morning! But of course it's in Australia and I'm in the US so I still have to wait...
 
Posts
4,856
Likes
12,282
What's that I said about being impatient??? Snagged one off eBay this morning! But of course it's in Australia and I'm in the US so I still have to wait...

You snagged it from me! I put in an offer, but yours was higher or you went with the full price (which was fair).
 
Posts
1,709
Likes
5,705
You snagged it from me! I put in an offer, but yours was higher or you went with the full price (which was fair).

Sorry! (Well, I mean... sorry ish?!) I put in an offer as well, then decided the full price was cheaper than any I’ve seen sell lately, so I just paid up. Pictures weren’t amazing, not a lot of feedback... fingers crossed it’s a good one. Also fingers crossed I don’t get hit with duty from Australia to US!
 
Posts
4,856
Likes
12,282
Sorry! (Well, I mean... sorry ish?!) I put in an offer as well, then decided the full price was cheaper than any I’ve seen sell lately, so I just paid up. Pictures weren’t amazing, not a lot of feedback... fingers crossed it’s a good one. Also fingers crossed I don’t get hit with duty from Australia to US!

I messaged the guy to ask him why he was selling it. Mostly, I wanted to see if he would respond and if he came across as a legitimate seller. I concluded that he was just a regular guy selling a watch. I am sure you will be fine, Yes, some of Aquascaphes are going for >$100 over list. I will be patient, I don't think you will have to pay duty on a this. I did some research on it before, and if memory serves you have to buy a very high dollar item before a duty is collected.
 
Posts
13,940
Likes
54,149
If the watches are selling over list on the bay, and the MFG is OOS...yea paying the BIN is the right move.
 
Posts
4,856
Likes
12,282
If the watches are selling over list on the bay, and the MFG is OOS...yea paying the BIN is the right move.

No need to pay extra. They will be back in stock within a couple months. From their Facebook page:

 
Posts
13,940
Likes
54,149
Patience is worth it. The watch is worth the wait.