Forums Latest Members

SOLD Baltic Aquascaphe Blue Gilt dial not 2 months old!

1. rhetoric Dec 30, 2022

Here’s an opportunity to take advantage of my mis(?)fortunes. Whilst congratulating myself for acquiring this gorgeous modern diver, my real heart’s desire came up for auction and I won it. It’s an old story you’ve probably heard it before. What it means is that this watch, with only 2 months use could be yours for a very reasonable price – I’m prepared to take a “stupidity” loss.
    Currently retailing at 580 Euros (without VAT), including shipping, with a 2 year warranty, this beauty arrived here on 30th October this year and has been worn sparingly since – not near any water. It comes with original packing, guarantee, etc.
    This website will give you all the details:-

https://baltic-watches.com/en/products/aquascaphe-blue-gilt

The manufacturer’s website details the watch, (my Parisian mistake), and I have guillotined the price: $475USD net to me includes shipping from Australia. Paypal F&F would work. I have a lot of great seller feedbacks on OF over many years.
    The watch dial is notoriously hard to photograph. Please excuse fluff on the pictures, it’s not on the dial and I’m happy to accept a return if it’s not as I described.
    Eagle eyes will have noticed the shortened watchband, cut so as to fit my 6,3/4” wrist, so that the end of the strap doesn’t stick out – a pet peeve of mine. The watch has holes in the lugs so will easily accept other bands or bracelets. Quick release bands work really well with this.

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg

2. rhetoric Jan 3, 2023

Sold. Thanks for the opportunity, OF.